Magnus

Magnus Brody

MAGNUS BRODY - 👑 His Grace The Diùc of Urquhart & The Ness

Married to Bondette Body, Her Grace The Duchess of Urquhart & The Ness

Winner of the 2015 and 2016 AVI CHOICE AWARD: Favorite Spoken Word / Performer / Actor Male.
Nominated for the 2016 AVI CHOICE AWARD for ARTS in 3 categories: Favorite Spoken Word / Performer / Actor Male, Favourite Formal DJ and Favourite Radio DJ.

I live in Brody Castle (designed to look like the rl Brodie Castle) and welcome you to visit the Castle and its estate any time.

I broadcast regularly twice a week, a programme of classical music and another of a wide and eclectic mix:

Sundays 11:00 am - 1:00 pm SLT
Grand Highland Classical Ball, Caledonian Ballroom, Brody Castle

Saturdays 2:00pm to 4:00pm+ SLT

I sponsor the adjacent Urquhart and Loch Ness, on the bonnie, bonnie banks of Loch Ness with lovely houses for rent.

Magnus Brody Recommends

Brody's Best
Viewer: NiranV Dean's Viewer
Places: I co-own the Highlands of Scotland, 6 sims comprising of Inverness, Urquhart, Loch Ness, Beauly, Dornoch and Glen Coe
Music: Skye Galaxy, Zachh Cale, Anidi Huet and Phemie Alcott
Marketplace: Luna Fatale Creations, Sweetbay Designs, Carbon Philter and Novatech
Stand-up Comedy: A Little Bit Kinky with Magnus Brody, Magnus Brody at Lauren and Friends Live and Magnus Brody Brainiac Jokes


Highlands of Scotland Calendar

Thursday 7 May 2015

A Half Century Mission Statement from Real Life!

General Announcement
(just so you know FYI etc and not aimed at anyone, just one of my rails at life, and people in general):

After yet another jaw dropping moment today pandering to the insecurity of a selfish individual, my absolute resolution moving forward is to dismiss selfish, insecure, energy sapping individuals as quickly as possible and devote time to those who deserve it. By that I mean, those who create a bit of drama for the attention-seeking love of it are going to get a quick "whatever", and my exit, stage left - tout suite.

Those who need compassion will always have my patience.

I too have been guilty in the past of all that which I shall no longer waste time on, so I'm sorry for those times and my respect for those who endured will be evident from now on.

The fact I will be 50 in just 20 days time has shifted my perspective. Sadly my Dad only lived until he was 66, and just in case I may only have 16 years left, I'm not wasting a moment for a single moment longer.

This will also be extended to time wasting activities, like driving, during which I will be singing a lot more, shouting at idiot politicos on Radio 4, waving at other folk for the fun of it, and phoning friends. Work meetings may also become both more entertaining and productive.
Also on the increase will be my general outspokenness, particularly in places where other people think being impolite is like, yeah, so cool, and shit like that. Stand-by to accompany me in some hopefully amusing moments where I'll call them out.

In return, I undertake to put a positive spin on everything in future because worry is also an utter waste of time, energy draining and usually unnecessary when the worry transpires ultimately to be unfounded.

Additionally, and most importantly, I undertake to be much more giving, patient and understanding with my family and my friends - all of whom are clearly lovely people to have put up with me, in many cases for most or many of those 50 years. I perhaps haven't thanked you enough for that, but I certainly appreciate it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment