Magnus

Magnus Brody

MAGNUS BRODY - 👑 His Grace The Diùc of Urquhart & The Ness

Married to Bondette Body, Her Grace The Duchess of Urquhart & The Ness

Winner of the 2015 and 2016 AVI CHOICE AWARD: Favorite Spoken Word / Performer / Actor Male.
Nominated for the 2016 AVI CHOICE AWARD for ARTS in 3 categories: Favorite Spoken Word / Performer / Actor Male, Favourite Formal DJ and Favourite Radio DJ.

I live in Brody Castle (designed to look like the rl Brodie Castle) and welcome you to visit the Castle and its estate any time.

I broadcast regularly twice a week, a programme of classical music and another of a wide and eclectic mix:

Sundays 11:00 am - 1:00 pm SLT
Grand Highland Classical Ball, Caledonian Ballroom, Brody Castle

Saturdays 2:00pm to 4:00pm+ SLT

I sponsor the adjacent Urquhart and Loch Ness, on the bonnie, bonnie banks of Loch Ness with lovely houses for rent.

Magnus Brody Recommends

Brody's Best
Viewer: NiranV Dean's Viewer
Places: I co-own the Highlands of Scotland, 6 sims comprising of Inverness, Urquhart, Loch Ness, Beauly, Dornoch and Glen Coe
Music: Skye Galaxy, Zachh Cale, Anidi Huet and Phemie Alcott
Marketplace: Luna Fatale Creations, Sweetbay Designs, Carbon Philter and Novatech
Stand-up Comedy: A Little Bit Kinky with Magnus Brody, Magnus Brody at Lauren and Friends Live and Magnus Brody Brainiac Jokes


Highlands of Scotland Calendar

Thursday 17 March 2011

The Purple Gallery 2 - More Pics

I'm now arranging the artists for the Gallery which I think, other than exhibiting the art, is all built now.

The Purple Gallery



















2 comments:

  1. It's looking good! Now that my computer is back I'm looking forward to visiting. LoL, I misread your title and thought it was "2 more pics" and was seriously amused (and assuming Scotch drinking) as I scrolled down the long column of pictures. Then "oh, Purple Gallery 2..." You've obviously been busy inworld! --Seicher

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, yes, I like how it has turned out. Pop over and have a look anytime.

    ReplyDelete